senior .net software engineer with angular for a publishing company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience in .NET development and experience with Angular to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
As part of the Team of 80+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed and is then available through user-friendly UI.
The Project is a platform providing access to the huge medicine knowledge base. The EPAM team involved in the platform creation that accumulates and distributes medical knowledge. The platform is used by students, doctors, nurses and medical laboratories.
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- 3+ years of .NET experience
- Experience with Angular 6
- Proficiency in CSS
- Good knowledge of HTML
- Karma, Jasmine experience
- Webpack 4 knowledge
- Basic knowledge of ASP .NET Core 2
- C# understanding
- Unit Test Controller for ASP Core experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- SOLR syntax knowledge
- Knowledge of Jumpstart Commands
- Omniture general Analytics principles understanding
- Understanding how to customize webpack
- Jenkins experience
- Kitaboo Api experience
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.