We are looking for a remote Senior .NET Software Engineer with AWS expertise, 3+ years of experience in IT industry, 2+ years of .NET development experience, good knowledge and experience of REST development, basic knowledge of SCRUM, to join our team.
The project involves the development of a prototype media screener. The prototype is expected to run in AWS using existing AWS AI/ML services and tools. It is intended to scan the news reports from available news sources, extract entities, and identify the sentiment and potential financial risk in accordance with a provided taxonomy. The prototype then should provide an output formatted into a knowledge graph-ready feed.
- Communication with the team and the customer
- Active involvement in the Cloud apps development
- Work collaboratively in a team of around 3 to 5 agile engineers
- Help foster an Agile engineering culture
- Adopt good engineering patterns and practices
- Compile and maintain good quality documentation
- Define and implement good engineering patterns and practices
- Collaborate with the other engineering leads to define cross-platform solutions
- Participate in usual Scrum activities: retro, planning, daily stand-ups, refinement and demo
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry
- 2+ years of .NET development experience
- Good knowledge and experience of REST development
- English level - B1+ or higher
- Familiarity with SCRUM
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.