go to search
senior node.js backend developer for healthcare company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Node.JS Backend Developer for Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Node.JS Backend Developer to join our team.
- Design and implement new functionality for Amwell's flagship Online Care product
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Work with QA to understand and resolve defects
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them
- Provide last-line support to the Hosting and Professional Services teams responsible for helping our customers reach their goals
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience designing RESTful backend microservices using Node.js / Express
- Background with additional front-end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
- Reviewing code from peers and providing actionable feedback. Responding well to feedback on your own work is all part of this job too
- APM and performance monitoring and alerting of applications in real time
- AWS CDK experience and an understanding of how to build, test and maintain a CI/CD pipeline. Experience with ArgoCD and integration with gitlab CI/CD pipelines a plus
- Developing against cloud services such as AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, S3
- Integration with Swagger and Swagger HUB for API-first software design
- Experience with SQL and Relational Database Design
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.