senior node.js developer for a software company
The customer is a computer software company that provides marketing automation software and delivers solutions.
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Work in a large team, participation in daily meetings and discussion of current issues
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Docker experience
- MongoDB knowledge
- Familiar with Azure Service Bus
- Understanding of GraphQL
- Unit-tests knowledge
- English - B1+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.