senior node.js developer for a travel management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Node.js Developer to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
- Work together with BA in order to understand business goals and requirements
- Create architecture and tech design artifacts, validate those with Principal SA if needed
- Write a high quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Perform code reviews
- Coordinate and supervise other developers, provide technical guidance, mentoring
- Provide guidance for DevOps in order to meet team needs regarding CI/CD pipelines
- Supervise and contribute to security, performance, release management
- Work in cross-functional team fully responsible for all development, testing and deployment of the product (DM, BAs, Dev, Manual and Automation QAs, DevOps, Designer)
- Participate in SCRUM events such as demos, presentations, groomings, plannings with the customer
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Ability to estimate and control tasks performance
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns and principles, TDD
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services
- Understanding of event-driven architecture
- Knowledge of SPA JS-frameworks (ReactJS / Angular)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
- English level B2+
- Experience with AWS native services (RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache/Redis, API Gateway, Pinpoint, SQS, SNS)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.