senior node.js developer for EPAM project
You're right for the job if you care about good software architecture and strive for continuous self-development.
The focus is the development of the Opportunities Tool. All EPAMers use this EPAM product (https://opportunities.epam.com/#/dashboard) every day. And list of functionality is growing with each iteration for sure to meet all needs, to overcome difficulties and to make the process smooth.
We offer work in open-minded team: all the suggestions from any team member are welcome. You will work in a startup-like atmosphere and have an opportunity to influence the product. Also, we use fresh open-source technology stack and DevOps tools (Node, Angular, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Jenkins). You will perform challenging tasks, development of new modules and services from scratch. Interaction with other EPAM applications takes place through different protocols.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA Engineers
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Help with bringing to life architectural redesign of the system
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate performance and technical issues from production
- 2+ year TypeScript experience
- Hands-on experience with Node.js and its ecosystem: Express, TypeORM, Mongoose
- Understanding of message-based architecture and microservice architecture
- Experience in Data, Test, Transaction, Security, Messaging
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Strong team player
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of advanced functional programming concepts (type classes, referential transparency, usage of effect systems) is a huge plus
- Experience in Kafka is a plus
- Performance tuning experience is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.