senior node.js software engineer for a global news and information provider
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with solid experience in Node.js to join our team.
The customer is a global online news and information provider. The company provides clients with financial news and information products and services, and comprises of newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, and video.
The main pool of tasks is associated with developing new applications and adding new features to the existing ones.
- Collaborate with teammates to define, design, and shape new features
- Design and develop backend API microservice using Node.js
- Design and develop application in secured AWS environment
- Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
- Ability to take ownership on technical design and feature implementation that covers not only back-end (Node.js) part but Mobile implementation as well
- Communicate technical solutions in unambiguous and concise manner
- Solid experience in Node.js
- Express.js or GoLang professional development experience
- Focus on back-end tasks, performance optimization, design and algorithmic tasks
- Ability to work independently and carry out a task to achieve the design goal with minimal supervision
- Good programming skills
- Experience in designing and applying algorithm in the implementation
- English level – B2