senior nodejs developer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior NodeJS Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Serve as a key contributor to Epic Online Services Helper (EOSH) components. Assess technical challenges, design architectures, and run with implementations
- Collaborate closely with client and backend teams to integrate components for Epic Online Services
- Serve as a component owner for software with a large user base, with focuses on maintainability and high reliability
- Own technical designs and enforce engineering standards for client-side components
- Partner with stakeholders to establish priorities, break out tasking, and communicate risks
- 3+ years software engineering industry experience developing online applications with online connectivity
- 3+ years of experience developing systems using NodeJS
- Deep knowledge of Node.js, understanding strong and weak sides of NodeJS
- Experience in creation of the architecture for modular, feature-rich Node.js applications with Typescript
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, performance optimization, troubleshooting
- Experience building software for client side applications. Understanding of control flows, responsiveness, versioning and migration concerns
- Mindset of writing well tested code, including unit-testing, integration testing and end-to-end testing
- Proficiency with common networking protocols (HTTP, TCP, Websockets)
- Willingness to learn from and teach fellow teammates
- Windows native development experience
- Experience developing client web applications using HTML and CSS
- Experience with C++ / native development and Windows APIs is a plus, but not required
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.