senior pega developer for a footwear company
We’re looking for a remote Senior Pega Developer with 6+ years of IT experience on Pega 6.x, 7.x, and 8.x and other technologies to join our team.
The customer is a retailer of branded footwear and apparel. The company offers men, women, and children shoes, clothing, and accessories including sportswear for football, tennis, golf, running, basketball, and training purposes.
- Participating in design to deployment related activities, guidance implementation
- Expected to have a depth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products, and frameworks
- Responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing work estimates and defining technical solutions
- Configuration of key design solutions and complex product features
- You are required to guide team of Architects, who would be responsible specific architectural area or part of the architecture/solution
- Maintaining the security of all system applications
- 6+ years of IT experience on Pega 6.x, 7.x and 8.x, and other technologies
- Pega Senior System Architect certification is required
- Ability to prepare comprehensive technical specifications and solution architecture documentation
- Proficient with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative), excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL commands (PL/SQL, T-SQL). Experience in database performance tuning is desired
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts. Understanding and hands-on experience in design patterns
- Strong knowledge of SOA and RESTful concepts, messaging (pub-sub and point-to-point concepts). Hands-on experience in Pega integration with external systems
- Strong knowledge of Pega debugging and performance analysis tools
- Experience with CI/CD configuration and release management
- Experience with Pega Cloud (AWS) or third-party Cloud-hosted solutions
- Expert in analysis techniques and methodologies
- Expert knowledge in process design and workflow
- Ability to communicate and present to multiple stakeholder problem definitions and proposed solutions to complex IT, technical and business issues
- Proficient in the architecture design methodologies required to support the Pega 7x / 8x platform
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.