senior product analyst
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Product Analyst with 3+ years of proven experience to help us develop and grow People Portfolio products.
People Portfolio Team is the team that creates programs for unified people management all over EPAM. Its mission is to build self-explained, integrated into day-to-day life, experience to cover the employees from day one and give them everything to match their needs / find their place in life. Currently there are 17 products in the Portfolio, and the number is growing.
The goal of the Web Analyst will be to design and execute data-driven approach to product development cross portfolio. You will work closely with product teams to define KPIs/metrics and set up product performance monitoring, analyze data to make product recommendations, validate new ideas viability and much more.
- Define business metrics on portfolio / program / product levels
- Link product / behavioral metrics with business goals and metrics, build metrics pyramid
- Define baseline and target for each metrics
- Design model for grabbing and analyzing metrics and frequency of tracking and reporting
- Instrument data collection in collaboration with engineers, manage data taxonomies, monitor and maintain data quality
- Build dashboards, monitor program / product / feature health, analyze deviations
- Help product teams find areas for product improvement
- Design and run experiments to evaluate new ideas
- Establish the process for metrics control & monitoring
- Educate Product Managers / Owners to use product analytics for features planning/evaluation
- Experience in defining metrics / KPIs for product health tracking, building metrics pyramid
- Experience in hypothesis testing (a/b tests, cohort analysis, etc.)
- Experience in Web Analytics tools such as Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to extract data from a variety of internal sources
- Proficiency with BI tools such as Power BI
- MS Excel
- English level B2+
- Statistical Analysis and Modeling
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.