senior python.core developer for a financial information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Python.Core Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Designing and implementing applications
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Recommending changes to existing infrastructure
- Controlling all phases of the development lifecycle
- Mentoring team-members, assigning tasks, discussing possible solutions
- Reviewing merge-requests: making sure, written code is reusable, testable, and efficient
- Working efficiently under pressure, with careful attention to detail
- Strong Python knowledge
- Strong knowledge of common design patterns and SOLID
- Knowledge of Docker, SQL
- Unit testing experience
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- English: B2 or higher
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of AWS, Pytests, Terraform
- Experience with Jupyter technologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.