senior python developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Python Developer to join our team.
Our customer is a world-class consulting firm offering cybersecurity services built on a sound model. The company offers its services to government agencies and commercial clients around the world.
- Proactively lead and own the development and maintenance of the back-end codebase of the application to include the use of Open Source Flowable, as well as the CI/CD pipeline and development environment
- Build new automation services that integrate with 3rd party APIs and software and write advanced SQL queries
- Mentor members of the development team include leading and coordinating of some work efforts
- Effectively communicate and collaborate across the team to ensure dependencies and technical hurdles are considered and effectively overcome, clearly communicating impacts to the product team
- 3+ years of experience in coding in Python
- 2+ years of enterprise experience in coding in Golang
- Well-rounded DevOps engineer with 3+ years working in a DevOps environment
- 1+ years of enterprise experience writing advanced SQL queries
- Experience in building REST APIs/ Microservices architecture in an enterprise environment
- Proficient with AWS, Linux, and Docker
- Curious, with the ability to logically troubleshoot technical issues and take direction from others
- Enterprise experience with enterprise automated CI/CD tools and processes
- Highly collaborative team player with the ability to build trustworthy relationships with stakeholders
- CS Degree from an accredited university
- SQL is not a requirement but you should be ready to learn it
- Good English (B2+)
- Team player
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.