go to search
senior python developer for a financial information company
Senior Python Developer for a Financial Information Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Python Developer to join our team.
The customer is a UK-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Programming in Python
- Fixing bugs and optimizing performance
- Doing code review
- Decomposing and evaluating the complexity of tasks
- Designing the architecture of new services
- Seeking and implementing best practices and solutions
- 3+ years of Python development experience
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience with high load services
- Knowledge of AWS
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.