senior python developer for a German financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Python Developer to join our team.
The customer offers mobile banking solutions to customers in the European Union through its subsidiary. It provides international money transfer, investment, overdraft, and cash withdrawal and deposits at stores.
- Collaborate closely with your Tech Lead on architecting new features and seeing them through to completion
- Mentor junior members in the team by relentlessly guarding code quality through pull requests and helping them when they have questions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in technology and you are not afraid to propose some findings during our GSDD
- 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Strong SQL experience is a plus
- Sound understanding of microservice architecture
- Appreciation of working in a modern cloud architecture, Kubernetes along with AWS
- Python, Java, Kotlin as possible languages the candidate would be working with
- Full professional proficiency in English (B2+)
- Strong bias for action, and getting things done
- Ongoing appreciation and consideration for security
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Java, Kotlin
- Knowledge of legislation & Regulatory Standards
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.