go to search
senior python developer for a news company
Python.Core, Cloud.AWS, Cloud.Google, Data Integration
Senior Python Developer for a News Company
We’re looking for a remote Senior Python Developer with 3+ years of Python development experience, and AWS / GCP proficiency to join our team.
The customer is a global online news and information provider. The company provides clients with financial news and information products and services and comprises newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, and video.
- Perform Data migration from MongoDB and Firestore to PostgreSQL
- Supporting current solution in AWS
- Test migrated data and projects
- Develop new functionality for customer's solutions
- Direct communication with a team and other stakeholders through voice and video conferences
- 3+ years of Python development experience
- AWS / GCP experience
- ETL / DB Migration experience
- PostgreSQL and Mongo DB experience
- Good spoken English (B2)
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.