go to search
senior python developer for energy company
Python.Core, Python OOP, C# Script, Go Language, Python Libraries, Azure SQL Microsoft, Azure DevOps, Data Modeling
Senior Python Developer for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Python Developer to join our team.
- Enhance ways of working and automate workflows
- Role is focused on ensuring changes/minor enhancements/bug fixes on the Python based back-end of applications, are executed properly for existing products
- 3+years of Python experience (PyQt / PySide with Desktop based GUI development experience)
- Experience with Django in writing APIs.
- Knowledge of OOP concepts in python (Class and Objects, Functions, Modules)
- Python data structures (Pandas Dataframes , Lists , Numpy arrays) and there computation time comparisons
- Experienced with Multithreading and Multiprocessing Other common libraries experiences – like : pyCurl , time, pickle, logging, etc
- Logging and Exception Handling
- Data modeling and extraction of data knowledge from different sources
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.