go to search
senior python developer for financial company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Python Developer for Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Python Developer to join our team.
- Build and maintain new data pipelines and support existing ones with debugging and optimization
- Participate in creation of process automation to support straight-through processing
- Implement quality assurance and data quality checks to ensure the completeness, validity, consistency and integrity of data as it flows through the pipeline
- Work closely with a global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts on building innovative data solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience of OOP language development in Python
- Strong in Design, Problem solving, Algorithms/data structures and their optimization concepts
- Strong In Database concepts, SQL and optimization
- Imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test and behavior-driven development
- Highly desirable to have knowledge of Azure Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker and tools e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, GIT etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to own the full software development cycle from Implementation, QA, UAT, Rollout and Support
- Competent with writing SQL queries ideally using Postgres
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals