senior python developer for insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Python Developer with 3+ years of experience in software development to join our team.
The customer is an insurance company that offers surety bonds to construction, engineering, oil and gas, manufacturing, defense, shipbuilding, pharmaceutical, transportation, and retail sectors.
The project is focused on the development of a service that intends to consume submission data from internal services, enrich it using REST API for 3rd party services, score it via REST API with internal service, store results in No SQL DB and show to the users in being developed User Interface.
Scrum team is distributed across the world and includes team members from US, Hungary, Ukraine and Belarus.
- Implementation of AWS Lambdas using Python
- Writing unit/integration tests for services
- Implementing REST API services
- Write/update project configs based on YAML
- Create/update services to read/write/update data from/to NoSQL DB
- 3+ years of production experience working with: Python or any programming language like C#, Java, Scala
- Good understanding of main AWS services and structure
- Good understanding about NoSQL DBs
- English level B2+ for communication with English speaking colleagues and customer
nice to have
- Experience to write Microservices
- Micro Services, REST
- AWS Services (Lambda, Glue, API Gateway, S2, CloudWatch, SQS, StepFunctions, DynamoDB)
- Bamboo, Sonar, Git, YAML