go to search
Senior Python Developer for Media Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Python Developer to join our team.
- New features developing from scratch
- Doing some infrastructure stuff with AWS (debugging lambdas and issues with CloudWatch, discovering and adding policies and roles to resources, verifying codebuilds, deployment of changes and fixing them asap if failed)
- Code reviewing
- Participating in the demo and technical meetings with customers
- Investigate and analyze something if needed (what approach to choose?)
- 3+ years of Python.Core experience
- Strong coding skills
- Test/automation (unit, integration, API tests for lambdas) knowledge
- App implementation from scratch and the best engx practices experience
- Proactive position
- ML Ops experience
- Tools & technologies: Python, AWS Serverless, AWS CodeBuild/CodePipeline, CloudFormation, IaC. experience
nice to have
- Bash experience
- AWS Services (CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Lambda, DynamoDB, IAM, S3, etc.) experience
- IaC (any of CloudFormation, Terraform) knowledge
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.