go to search
senior python software engineer for a telecommunications company
Python.Core, Go Language
Armenia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Uzbekistan, Georgia
Senior Python Software Engineer for a Telecommunications Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience with Python and strong experience with Golang to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Implementing new feature and support old feature using Django framework and covering them by unit tests
- Communicate with customer to clarify requirements
- Participate in scrum events (standups and groomings)
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Strong experience with Golang
- Database and Modelling knowledge
- Good overall understanding of different DB types and capable of suggesting the right DB type for the right task, plus optimizing DB performance
- Must have basic UI/API building skills, based on e.g. Django
- Ideally some deeper UI skills with e.g. Java, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.