senior python software engineer with node.js for a dental company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of Python experience, experience with Node.js and API development experience to join our team.
The customer is a full-service dental office that is committed to helping their clients achieve optimal dental health. The office is located in New York, United States.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll work across teams and use cutting edge tech to solve interesting, large-scale problems. Creating at a rapid pace you’ll make a direct and lasting impact anywhere that technology powers our business.
- Establish design and architecture best practices for mobile and web applications
- Build and launch successful and enriching products to positively influence the patient journey & experience through our platforms
- Deliver on the product-driven goals for both internal and external teams, ensuring our core engineering values remain a priority
- Advocate for the inclusion of modern technologies and trends when it makes sense
- Work collaboratively across the SDLC within an agile environment
- Provide technical guidance and help mentor engineering, QA, operations, and product staff
- Help define, document, evolve and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
- Move quickly and intelligently - seeing technical debt as your nemesis
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with Node.js
- Django (we will consider experienced Python engineers who don't specialize in Django if strong in other areas, however)
- API development experience
- SAAS integration development experience
- Microservice architecture & development experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2