go to search
senior rdbms developer for a software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior RDBMS Developer for a Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior RDBMS Developer to become a part of our global team.
- Review, analyze and document existing database architecture and infrastructure
- Recommend best practices and optimal technical approaches for modernizing a legacy database system including upgrades, re-architecture, infrastructure, schema design, and data modeling, data migration, real-time replication
- Perform root cause analysis and address performance problems
- At least 3 years of experience as a hands-on RDBMS (Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL) production Database Administrator
- Expert level proficiency in database architecture, configuration, stored procedures, queries, and development
- Expert Level Proficiency in designing and implementing Large Scale HA/DR Environments
- Experience with legacy migration and modernization aspects of database engineering
- Excellent understanding of general database design and development
- Experience with very large databases and/or data warehousing
- Proficiency with fundamental RDBMS principles, database design, and data modeling
- Experience with performance tuning, performance testing, and monitoring
- Understanding the full development life cycle, development methodologies, and version control
- Experience as a database developer to write stored code
- Cloud experience AWS / GCP / Azure – not just as end-user but as someone who managed the services as well
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.