senior react developer
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior React Developer to join our team.
The customer is the United Kingdom's largest multi channel retailer of trade tools, accessories and hardware products. It is the international home improvement company, with over 1,200 stores in 10 countries in Europe. It offers over 11,000 products available for pick up from 717 stores nationwide, from power tools and workwear to cables and pipe fittings.
The project is a program to replace the monolithic architecture of the sales platform with a de-coupled, scalable architecture to accelerate technology improvements and unlock new digital business initiatives in the UK and extend to other markets.
- work closely with the FE development lead
- communicate with onsite stakeholders
- develop and demo new functionality
- maintain high code quality following project quality gates
- be a valuable team member
- take part in Scrum ceremonies (stand up, planning, backlog refinement, sprint retro)
- code reviews
- join tech discussions regarding new features implementation
- pay special attention to performance and user experience
- Redux Saga
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.