The customer provides a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform that helps more than 1,500 organizations and 15 million software developers simultaneously accelerate innovation and improve application security.
The project is focused on replacement of the remaining AngularJS components with customer's internal library of UI components built with React.
- Work in a team, define and run experiments to learn what works
- Use metrics to make decisions
- Work in an agile team and participate in all stages of product development, from concept to release, and subsequent iterations to react to learnings and refinements
- Contribute to the evolution of the applications and internal tooling, enabling better experiences for our customers and your teammates
- 3+ years of software engineering foundation and experience
- A passion for delightful user experiences
- A deep sense of quality and attention to detail
- Experience working in a distributed environment leveraging communication and collaboration tools (e.g., Slack, Zoom, wikis, GitHub, etc.)
- Ability to quickly iterate with product direction, apply metrics around user engagement for experimentation, and working closely with design and product management to broaden product adoption and deepen product use
- Have a strong bias for making things happen and love the team aspect of product development
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience with ReactJS or similar frameworks
- Experience with state management libraries (e.g., Redux, XState)
- Experience and ability to work with web services including REST APIs
- Experience with build automation tools
- Strong collaboration skills to work with cross-functional delivery teams on projects
- Actively participate in brainstorming, user testing, and client feedback activities with users, clients, and team members
- Basic experience with design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, etc.
- Java development experience is a plus; Java drives the backend of our applications
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities and license obligations with regards to open-source software is a plus