senior react native developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior React Native Developer to join our global team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Build and launch a new ReactNative app
- Integrate with our Cloud-based video editing API
- Implement new UI to expose new editing features
- Convert product requirements into actionable and tangible items for all stakeholders
- Overall Design - code, performance, security
- Release estimation, planning and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, app, backend, ui/ux etc)
- Performance fixes and optimization
- JSON API design and finalization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new best practices to maximize development quality efficiency
- Code review
- Build modular, efficient, testable, and reusable React components
- 3+ years of experience in React Native Development
- Experienced, ReactNative Lead
- Comfortable with modern JS frameworks (NodeJS, ReactJS), MongoDB, HTML5 and SASS
- Have experience building and running production-ready API’s
- Influence which tools, programming languages, and technologies you work with
- Help ensure we have a smooth software pipeline for continuous and fast delivery
- Balance discovery phases with implementation work
- Be excellent at working both independently and in a team
- Passion for software development, scalable architecture and product build
- Native Android or iPhone development experience, or experience developing in Ionic
- Experience with video technologies
- Experience building a SaaS service
- User interface and visual design skills
- Experience with Azure
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.