senior reactjs developer for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior ReactJS Developer to join our team.
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- Collaborating with product management and your team while analyzing and decomposing complex software features into simpler stories for planning and execution
- Collaborating with your team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features/stories and commit to what can be accomplished in an iteration
- Spearhead technical designing, and implementation/development of well-engineered solutions that are optimized for short-term execution while planning for long-term technical capabilities
- Author, reviewing, and helping in the implementation of test plans, test cases, and automated tests to ensure adequate coverage based on requirements
- Own system and feature quality throughout the development, testing, and deployment phases to ensure delivery expectations (both time and quality) are met
- Drive value and continuously improve the team’s ability to write code that is maintainable, reusable and fault-tolerant
- Conduct new technology research, proof of concept, and design work that will provide direction for the enhancement of the overall system and products
- Contribute to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, test automation, security, delivery, maintainability and culture
- Demonstrate ownership of developed components from development through production
- 4+ years`s experience as a ReactJS Developer
- Experience in Web Services (REST, SOAP) supporting high volume transactions
- Experience with object-oriented design/development principles
- Strong experience with ReactJS
- Theoretical knowledge of relational database design and development; nice to have SQL skills
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Automated testing
- Working knowledge of service-oriented architectures, databases, and highly scalable distributed systems
- Working knowledge of the architecture of the cloud-ready and cloud-based applications/cloud-based services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Knowledge of OpenID connect, OAuth 2.0 and JSON Web Token
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and building Jenkins deployment pipelines
- Basic Linux system admin experience
- Detailed understanding of Agile software engineering principles and methodologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.