Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior ReactJS Developer to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, and QA Analysts;
- Designing and developing low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and delivering high availability and performance;
- New feature development
- Re-usable component creation
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Unit tests creation
- Perform code review for team members
- Performing demos of work completed
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Apply EPAM EngX and project-specific best practices
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies
- 2+ years of experience as a RectJS Developer within production projects
- Experience mentoring other developers on the team
- Take responsibility and accountability for frontend React code
- Story estimation, planning, and timely integration with other stakeholders
- Performance fixes and optimization
- JSON API design and finalization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new best practices to maximize development quality efficiency
- ReactJS and Typescript experience
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.