Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Ruby Developer with 3+ years of commercial experience with Ruby, working in a Ruby on Rails environment to join our team.
The customer is a pensions and retirement technology company, bringing innovations in financial services, and delivering pensions technology platforms in partnership with other financial institutions.
- Develop new user facing features
- Engineering a better code base with your team
- Work within a smaller 8-10 person agile engineering team, part of a wider Engineering organization
- Work on tickets assigned to you, this includes writing code and specs (tests) and checking that new code passes other test coverage
- Review Pull Requests from other developers
- Work in a collaborative, agile team environment
- Occasionally pair with other Engineers - we have pairing machines
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Ruby, working in a Ruby on Rails environment
- Deep understanding of object-orientated programming
- Desire to work with Domain Driven Design
- Love to work using TDD
- Understanding of relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of web design patterns
- Previous experience working in a company scaling up is useful, but not essential
- Most importantly, a desire to learn, grow, working with an amazing team and deliver software
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.