senior ruby on rails developer for a software technology company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with expert knowledge of Ruby on Rails, intermediate experience with Snowflake, and good Microservices, and Cloud skills to join our team.
The customer is the leading technology company in the background check industry. The company provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups
- Design particular or non-functional features based on business requests and architecture adhering to the software quality requirements
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Conduct re-factoring and continuous code improvement
- Manually test developed solutions when necessary
- Document produced code
- Develop fixes for defects found by internal or customer QA
- Read documentation, business requirements and tasks definitions
- Compose responses for requirements and other docs in the task tracking system
- Communicate with colleagues and customer representatives via emails and during conference calls
- 3+ years of professional production experience writing web-based applications in Ruby
- Experience in Ruby on Rails 5 or 6
- Experience with TDD environments - RSpec
- Intermediate experience with Snowflake
- Experience designing, developing and deploying Microservices
- Experience with GitLab
- Cloud skills - AWS/GCP/Azure
- Should be both application and infrastructure aware
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Ruby on Rails and Snowflake, GitLab
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.