senior salesforce consultant
We are seeking an experienced remote Senior Salesforce Consultant with expertise in implementing Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud for our client in the healthcare industry.
The candidate should have extensive experience working with Salesforce and its Primary Clouds and also have practical knowledge of Health Cloud and Salesforce Analytics Cloud. The candidate will work with the technical team to implement Salesforce Health Cloud solutions and handle complex integrations with third-party applications. The candidate will configure Salesforce solutions based on customer requirements, provide end-user support and training, and maintain system documentation and technical specifications.
- Design and implement Salesforce Health Cloud solutions for our client
- Collaborate with the technical team to handle complex integrations with existing systems and third-party applications
- Configure Salesforce solutions based on customer requirements and specifications
- Create and maintain system documentation and technical specifications
- Provide end-user support and training
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing Salesforce Primary Clouds
- Strong background in implementing Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Hands-on experience with Health Cloud and Salesforce Analytics Cloud
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Upper-Intermediate level of English proficiency (B2+)
nice to have
- Certified Salesforce Professional (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Health Cloud, Salesforce Analytics Cloud)
- Experience with other Salesforce Clouds (e.g. Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud)
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.