senior salesforce primary clouds developer
We are seeking a highly skilled remote Senior Salesforce Primary Clouds Developer to be a part of our team.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in Salesforce Lightning, APEX, SOQL, and web development skills. The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in Salesforce products including Service Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Work on Salesforce development projects related to Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Design, develop, test, and release high-quality code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and implement solutions
- Participate in code reviews and ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and provide support
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce products including Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Solid experience in Salesforce Lightning, APEX, SOQL
- Software version control (Git or other)
- Good communication skills (direct communication with the customer)
- Good command of English (B2 and higher level)
nice to have
- Experience creating Salesforce-managed package
- Experience in configuring CTI