senior salesforce support developer for an industrial gases company
We’re looking for a Remote Senior Salesforce Support Developer with 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Support to join our team.
The customer is a French company that is a major distributor of medical gases around the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity for growth up to the Team Lead role within the team. Rare business trips might be possible, although no relocation options have been included on the project side.
- Supporting salesforce application that also includes Kanban Service Request Manager and Citizen Business Analyst roles
- Resolving issues in a timely manner and proper routing, coordinating & communicating within a multicultural environment
- Resolving Incidents, requesting fulfillment, maintaining & coordinating changes, events monitoring, writing documentation in Confluence, prompt and regular communications with customer representatives, and issues facilitation
- Improving the communication speed as the client experiences huge growth and communications are delayed
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Support
- Sales Cloud & Field Service knowledge and experience
- Marketing, Community, Health and Service Cloud experience and/or knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Extremely responsible, punctual, reactive-style, and a customer-focused person with excellent communication Skills in multicultural environments
- Should be able to offload the current issues queue as the team is experiencing a huge demand from the customer that we are not able to fulfill as per current capacity
- English level B1+
- Previous experience as a Service Desk Specialist and/or Salesforce Developer
- AWS Networking Experience (VPNs, Certificates etc.)
- Process documentation preparation using BPMN 2.0 and DMN diagrams
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.