senior sap abap developer
We are seeking a highly accomplished remote Senior SAP ABAP Developer to join our team and lead the development and L2-L3 support of the Project and Financial Planning tools.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an ABAP developer and must possess strong knowledge of ABAP Core, ABAP Objects, Core Data Services, and OData with a preference for knowledge of MRS.
- Lead the development and L2-L3 support of the Project Calendar and Financial Planning tools
- Develop complex automation solutions to reduce project creation and changes in the End-to-End flow
- Create UX via SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori
- Integration with other SAP systems like PS, CRM, RM, HR, and BW system
- Ensure a transparent and structured approach to development tasks, with an emphasis on getting the job done
- At least 3 years of experience as an ABAP developer
- Strong knowledge of SAP ABAP with a preference for knowledge of ABAP Core, ABAP Objects, Core Data Services, and OData
- Knowledge of how UI5 integrates with oData and ERP backend system
- Organized, reliable, accountable, and able to work independently and in a team with members in different time zones
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology and a structured approach to development tasks
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2+)
nice to have