senior sap abap developer
We are currently seeking a remote Senior SAP Developer with extensive experience in SAP ABAP to join our team.
As a Senior SAP ABAP Developer, you will be responsible for incident management and feature development, end-to-end quality assurance, and consultancy on design and user experience. You will be working in a self-reliant way, analyzing existing design and feedback provided by end-users, and abstracting improvements of the current experience. The main skills required for this role are ABAP, SAPUI5, good English, and experience working on software and hi-tech projects.
- Incident management and feature development
- End-to-end quality assurance
- Consultancy on design and user experience
- Analysis of existing design and feedback provided by end-users
- Implementation of automated tests (unit tests, integration tests), bug fixing, refactoring of existing logic, and project implementation tasks
- 3+ years of experience in SAP ABAP development with a focus on BRIM
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Git, and Web IDE
- Solid experience in automated testing, code reviews, code inspections, unit testing, adhering to performance measures, and other quality requirements
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with SAP SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.