senior security developer
We are looking for a remote Senior Security Developer to join our team.
The position focus is more on threat hunting and incident management.
- Create SIEM and SOAR detection and remediation scenarios, and implement them as detection and response rules. Create, test, and update playbooks
- Configure security tools integration with the SIEM platform
- Conduct cloud and infrastructure security posture assessment
- Monitor on-prem and cloud infrastructure for attacks, intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized, or illegal activity
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- Perform threat hunting and support threat intelligence processes
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- 3+ years of experience in Security Engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Sentinel SIEM solutions
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Good to have experience with one of the following SIEM solutions (Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, LogRhythm, ELK, Wazuh, Apache Metron, OSSIM, etc.)
- Experience with 1 or more SIRP/SOAR tools (TheHive, Cortex, Phantom, Demisto, Resilient, etc.)
- Technical knowledge of Internet security, networking protocols, and related technologies, including IDS/IPS, firewalls, content filtering, Network Behavior Analysis tool, Anti-malware, and packet inspection
- Basic understanding of Windows, Linux, DB, and network device monitoring and logging technics
- Basic understanding of host and network security hardening, networking protocols, common intrusion techniques, and common risk management concepts
- Basic knowledge of malware detection, intrusion detection, and prevention systems
- Experience with network security will be a plus
- Experience with Firewalls (F5, Juniper, Check Point, Palo Alto, Cisco) will be a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.