go to search
senior security engineering developer for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Security Engineering Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Security Engineering Developer to join our team.
- Monitor on-prem and AWS infrastructure for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- Create SIEM and SOAR detection and remediation scenarios, implement them as rules
- Create, test and update playbooks
- Perform threat hunting and support threat intelligence processes
- Along with security monitoring perform other security operation activities
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge of Internet security, networking protocols, and related technologies, including IDS/IPS, firewalls, content filtering, Network Behavior Analysis tool, Anti-malware and packet inspection
- Good understanding of Windows, Linux, DB and network device monitoring and logging technics.
- Good understanding of host and network security hardening, networking protocols, common intrusion techniques and common risk management concepts.
- Basic knowledge of malware detection, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Experience with 1 or more SIEM solutions (Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, LogRhythm, ELK, Wazuh, Apache Metron, OSSIM etc.)
- Experience with 1 or more SIRP/SOAR tool (TheHive, Cortex, Phantom, Demisto, Resilient etc.)
- English B2+ and higher
nice to have
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with network security is a plus
- Experience with Firewalls (F5, Juniper, Check Point, Palo Alto, Cisco) is a plus
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.