senior software maintenance engineer for a broadband company
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Maintenance Engineer with DevOps expertise to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a distributed and scalable platform that provides management and execution of performance tests, automated user behaviour scenarios on various application platforms.
- Own infrastructure/DevOps activities
- Lead DevOps team (2 DevOps)
- Communicate with 3rd parties' teams and customer
- Advanced Docker knowledge
- Familiarity with Docker orchestration tools like HashiCorp Nomad or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Networking knowledge (VLANs, routing)
- Experience with public and private clouds
- Solid experience with Linux
- Experience with load balancers/reverse proxies (HAProxy, Nginx)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with monitoring system - Zabbix, Nagios or others
- Intermediate experience with Elastic tools (Filebeat, Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch)
- Grafana experience
- Knowledge of GitLab
- Experience with Python and Shell scripting
- Intermediate experience with JMeter, Consul, Redis, SQL and NoSQL databases, Kafka, load testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.