go to search
senior support developer for a united arab emirates oil company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Support Developer for a United Arab Emirates Oil Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Support Developer to join our team.
The customer is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates.
- Operating application build pipelines – CI (already in place)
- Operating application delivery/deployment pipelines – CD
- Automating maintenance operations using scripting languages: PowerShell, Bash, Kusto Query Language
- Application and System Monitoring, troubleshooting, issues, and bags fixes etc.
- Participating call with customer, troubleshoot on-line being on call with the real users
- Comprehensive hands-on in the list of technologies above
- Being able to work with App Insights and Log Analytics
- Developing new and modifying existing queries and alerts
- Troubleshooting issues
- Documenting RCA
- Communicating with clients via MS Teams (verbal and text)
- 3+ years' experience in ITSM is required: Incidents Management, Problem Management, Change Management
- Experience with Application and System Monitoring
- Experience with CI/CD
- Strong knowledge of Azure Application Gateway, Azure DNS, Azure DevOps, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure SQL Database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience with .NET
- Knowledge of React Native, ReactJS
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals