senior support engineer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Support Engineer to join our global team.
The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- A1 cloud management: adding/configuring virtual machines, extending existing machines with memory/space etc.
- Installing and configuring Aibolit product and other software (nginx, data bases etc.)
- Renewing certificates, monitoring servers/logs availability
- Managing backups
- Developing infrastructure support: supporting existing Jenkins jobs
- Developing further automation of infra related activities in addition to existing one
- 3+ years of working experience
- Experience with ELK - OpenDistro (ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana + Filebeat + Heartbeat + Metricbeat)
- Jenkins experience
- Apache, Nginx configuration experience
- Ansible - basic understanding of playbooks
- Knowledge of Bash, Python ops scripts scripting
- Knowledge of Docker
- HTTPS certificates configuration for Nginx, Apache
- Understanding of ISO - Linux iso with Kickstart
- Familiar with IDS - Surricata
- Knowledge of Gradle, Maven
- Knowledge of MariaDB, OpenGPG
- SELinux troubleshooting, Fail2ban
- Familiar with Windows - XAMPP (MySQL+Apache+PHP)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.