senior support engineer for an american software developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Support Engineer to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Work in 24/7 environment with rotation-based shifts, including weekends
- Monitor on-prem and AWS infrastructure for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users
- Create SIEM and SOAR detection and remediation scenarios, implement them as rules. Create, test and update playbooks
- Perform threat hunting and support threat intelligence processes
- Along with security monitoring perform other security operation activities
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Toolset: Splunk, CarbonBlack, Red Canary, ThreatStack, AWS Guard Duty, AWS Detective, TheHive, Cortex, Nexpose, PaloAlto
- 3+ years of experience with Internet security, networking protocols, and related technologies, including IDS/IPS, firewalls, content filtering, Network Behavior Analysis tool, Anti-malware and packet inspection
- Basic understanding of Windows, Linux, DB and network device monitoring and logging technics
- Basic understanding of host and network security hardening, networking protocols, common intrusion techniques and common risk management concepts.
- Basic knowledge of malware detection, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Experience with 1 or more SIEM solutions (Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, LogRhythm, ELK, Wazuh, Apache Metron, OSSIM etc.)
- Experience with 1 or more SIRP/SOAR tool (TheHive, Cortex, Phantom, Demisto, Resilient etc.)
- Experience with network security
- Experience with Firewalls (F5, Juniper, Check Point, Palo Alto, Cisco)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience with AWS Cloud Security, Bash, Linux
- Knowledge of Network Security, PowerShell, Python
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.