senior systems engineer (aws)
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in building and maintaining AWS infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of securing and meeting compliance requirements in AWS environments. They should also have extensive experience in containerization and orchestration with Kubernetes, Lambda, ECS/Fargate and be able to deploy and manage infrastructure with Kubernetes. The position requires someone who has a solid foundation of networking, Linux/Windows administration, monitoring, and deploying applications on AWS.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS (70-90% capacity)
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in building and maintaining AWS infrastructure
- Strong understanding of securing AWS environments and meeting compliance requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in containerization and orchestration with Kubernetes, Lambda, ECS/Fargate
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux/Windows administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK, and deploying applications on AWS
- Experience with micro service applications support (Deployment support, Alerts monitoring and troubleshooting, Log analysis)
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.