senior technical sap consultant
Our company is seeking an experienced remote Senior Technical SAP Consultant to work on an exciting project. As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for using SAP Enterprise integration/application tools to design, build, develop, troubleshoot, debug, and deploy SAP integrations/applications with Thomson Reuters product offerings. You will analyze technical requirements to design and build enhancements/extensions, perform technical activities including coding, create plans for Integration and Unit testing, and articulate integration solutions clearly while sharing expertise and performing advisory roles on technical matters. You will also troubleshoot complex integration issues and work with global teams on projects executed across different geographies and cultures/values.
- Design, build, develop, troubleshoot, debug, and deploy SAP integrations/applications
- Create plans for Integration and Unit testing and perform technical activities including coding
- Articulate integration solutions clearly, share expertise and perform advisory roles on technical matters
- Collaborate with global teams on projects executed across different geographies and cultures/values
- Troubleshoot complex integration issues and provide effective solutions
- Contribute to the development of new enhancement/extensions and articulate technical requirements
- Provide regular updates to the project team and engage in regular discussions
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in SAP ABAP programming and ABAP Objects with a focus on integration area of IDOC, Proxy, and RFC developments
- Experience in integration technologies and protocols e.g., HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC, etc.
- Familiarity with concepts like Singleton, Abstract classes, Inheritance, etc.
- Experience with ECC and S/4 HANA implementation
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience using ABAP OBJECTS in applications other than ALV and BADIS
- Experience with WSDL, Proxies, SOAMANAGER
- Solid understanding of SOAP Services with XML Payload
- Good knowledge of Pricing Concepts including condition techniques, VOFM routines and SAP standard business flows such as OTC, P2P, FI, LIV, etc.
- Experience in searching, reading and applying SAP Notes
- Good proficiency in English language (Upper-Intermediate level), enabling clear communication within a globally distributed team
nice to have
- Experience with Product Development with ABAP or custom module development with OOPS concept
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform and PI/PO