senior test automation engineer in js for a software company
The customer is a provider of software as a service and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management and customer engagement. The company's products give users and administrators access to remote computers.
- Specify test plan
- Create test cases
- Run automated tests
- Re-use existing test frameworks (UTs, integration tests)
- Evaluate and interpret test results
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Tune automation processes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or another similar subject
- Experience in software development and test automation (unit, integration, and UI tests)
- Experience in test design and test execution
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills for distributed and complex systems
- Knowledge of the entire development lifecycle
- Understanding of user needs
- Knowledge of Agile development practices
- Adhere to clean code principles and TDD
- Be highly engaged, self-organized, as well as possess strong communication skills and team spirit
- Good English written (B2) and oral (B1+) communication skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.