go to search
senior ux designer for telecommunication company
Design processes, Visual Design
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior UX Designer For Telecommunication Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior UX Designer to join our team.
- UX design of single-page applications
- Designing desktop/mobile applications
- Working with stakeholders and UX to decompose flows
- Develop screen details, depicting all necessary design delivery
- Validate mockups with stakeholders and the development team
- Iterate on solutions
- Work with existing UI Library
- Support UI Sketch Library
- Gathering and evaluating requirements, in collaboration with the client’s management team and end users
- Create original UI designs taking into consideration the client’s branding
- Present information architecture, wireframes, and mockups to the stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience with UX design
- Experience with UI (Desktop or/and Mobile)
- Experience with creating a design of complex user interfaces from scratch
- Experience working directly with stakeholders/BA from Client side.
- Knowledge of UX
- Knowledge of Experience Design
- Knowledge of Sketch
- Knowledge of project and requirements documentation
- Be empathetic and consider the experience and needs of the end users
- Be willing to reiterate till good quality is achieved
- Be able to understand high-level ideas and transform them into meaningful and visualized information architecture, wireframes, and mockups
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.