senior wpf/silverlight software engineer for an information provider
We're looking for a Senior WPF/Silverlight Software Engineer with 4+ years of experience in .NET who is willing to change his primary skill into a web developer. A potential candidate would be able to apply his current skills while gradually being retrained as a proper web developer.
The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of an enterprise-wide new-issue system which is an end-to-end deal management solution for managing all aspects of the fixed-income workflow. The application is built with a plethora of web technologies and Silverlight is used for most functionality-heavy pages. Silverlight components are well-written, covered with tests, and easy to maintain. However, Silverlight components are going to be phased out.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.