software architect for an energy company
We're looking for a remote Software Architect with strong experience with Java, good knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and experience with SQL to join our team.
The customer is a European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Develop business and functional design requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, user stories, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical audiences as well as technical personnel
- Work closely with the development teams and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs
- Develop the following documentation according to standard templates, using natural language
- Responsible for architecture and technical decisions made in the teams
- Support developers during feature implementation by explaining design details, and solving design issues
- 6+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience in architecting software within the following stack: Kubernetes, AWS, Java
- Experience in architecting scalable storage basing on SQL and NoSQL solution
- Experience working with Microservice architecture, development and delivery
- Ability to write clear architectural design proposals
- High level of understanding of architectural and enterprise design patterns
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.