software architect with tibco ebx expertise
We are seeking an experienced remote Software Architect with Tibco EBX expertise to join our Enterprise Data Management team.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of hands-on experience in software engineering and data integration, with at least 3 years of relevant leadership experience. They must also have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a Software Architect role.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Data Integration, with expertise in Tibco EBX MDM and Spring Batch. The focus of this role is on the development of Tibco EBX Platform and building MDM capability to support company-wide digital transformations.
- Develop master data rules, procedures, and governance
- Apply data governance to master data through data coordination and integration
- Implement and configure the data model within MDM
- Drive and implement data conversion and initial load of data in MDM
- Guide the design and implementation of features, services, and prototypes
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Software Engineering with a strong background in Data Integration
- 3+ years of relevant leadership experience
- A Minimum of 1-year experience in a Software Architect role
- A Minimum of 2 finished projects and system architecture from scratch
- Expertise in Tibco EBX
- Experience in Master Data Management (MDM)
- Proficiency in Spring Batch and Spring Boot
- Fluent English (B2+)
nice to have
- Certified Software Architect