solution architect (control plane) for a fintech company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Solution Architect with 5+ years of experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The focus of the project is the creation of Secure Development Platform (SDP), our customer's strategic continuous integration and delivery platform.
The main pool of tasks is associated with defining network topology for enterprise container hosting strategy, consolidating container hosting solutions to secure, standard solutions, with a focus on Control plane.
- Defining the service mesh strategy for enterprise container hosting
- Creating an enterprise-wide container hosting and service mesh strategy, architecture and framework
- Consolidating container hosting solutions to secure, standard solutions
- 5+ years of experience in the main domain
- Experience in DevOps.IaC
- Hands-on experience in Сontrol plane, in-depth experience of Kubernetes, and Cloud Native (EKS, AKS, ECS, Fargate etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD, AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience with ITIL practices
- Experience with Code Quality Scanning
- Knowledge of Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Solid experience in Linux
- Strong experience with AWS CI/CD Processes
- Experience with CI tools like GitHub, GitLab, and others
- Knowledge of network stack, protocols, network management and monitoring tools is a plus
- Experience with Agile Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with Jira, ServiceNow