solution architect for a fintech company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Solution Architect with 3-5 years of experience in the main domain, Kubernetes, and Cloud Native expertise to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The focus of the project is the creation of Secure Development Platform (SDP), our customer's strategic continuous integration and delivery platform.
The main pool of tasks is associated with defining enterprise container hosting strategy, architecture, and framework, consolidating container hosting solutions to secure, standard solutions.
- Define enterprise container hosting strategy and architecture
- Create an enterprise-wide container hosting and service mesh strategy, architecture and framework
- Consolidate container hosting solutions to secure, standard solutions
- 3-5 years of experience in the main domain
- Proven experience of leading and architecting large container hosting platforms at an enterprise level
- Experience in DevOps.Security
- In-depth experience of Kubernetes, and Cloud Native (EKS, AKS, ECS, Fargate etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD, AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience of ITIL practices
- Team player, flexible, stress-resistant, fast learning
- English level B1/B2
nice to have
- Solid experience in Linux
- Experience with AWS CI/CD Processes
- Experience with CI tools like GitHub, GitLab, and others
- Knowledge of network stack, protocols, network management and monitoring tools is a plus
- Experience with Agile Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Task tracking tools: Jira, ServiceNow
- Cloud-based SCM, CI/CD onto AWS pre-prod and prod environments (environment promotion), Container Scanning, Artifacts management, Secrets Management
- Infrastructure as Code, Policy as Code
- Code Quality Scanning
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- K8S, Terraform, Docker, Concourse CI, BeyondTrust, AWS, GitLab