solution architect for a pharmaceutical company
We are currently looking for a remote Solution Architect to become a part of the team.
The customer is an American multinational company working in the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research.
- Participate in the Discovery sessions to understand client's needs and requirements to document an architecture approach in subsequent project phases
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications using modern architecture styles like Microservices and Serverless
- Drive common vision, practices, and capabilities across teams
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions
- Assess and evaluate risk as required
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field
- 6+ years of work experience in software development
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Experience with database management, modern data storages SQL/NoSQL and proper systems security best practices
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have experience with Java and Spring
- Experience with architecting solutions in a multi-tenant MS Azure environment
- Previous experience with SOAP and REST web services using API driven approach
- Previous experience with architecting solutions using Kubernetes
- Experience with Kubernetes and AKS as an orchestration engine to support high scalability and availability, disaster recovery
- Experience with Azure AD as a proven multi-tenant IAM solution
- Jira/Confluence experience
- Familiarity with Azure specific application development
- Knowledge of Logging, Monitoring and Security by native Azure services
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.